Your Bill Has a New Look!
Your September billing statement has been updated with a new look. The enhanced design provides the same billing information you’re accustomed to in a clear, easy to understand format.
Delinquent notices also received a makeover. If you have a past due balance, an Important Notice will appear on your billing statement.
Understanding Your New Bill
- Total Amount Due and Due Date are found in the large circle at the top of the bill.
- Member Information provides the service location and account number the bill is referencing.
- Monthly Energy Use Comparison shows your current usage compared to previous months.
- Round Up your current bill for a one-time donation to the SE Round Up Program to help Salem Electric members with assistance to pay their electric bill.
- Billing Detail provides meter and service information, detailed account activity for the current billing period, and a usage history graph.
- Ways to Pay highlights time saving payment methods. Tired of sending a check in the mail? Check out these other convenient options to make your monthly payment.
- Round Up your bill each month and have your donation added to your monthly billing statement. For more information refer to the Round Up Program article on the back of this newsletter.