October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month
A strong password can make all the difference in protecting your personal information. Follow these tips for stronger passwords.
- Change the manufacturer’s Wi-Fi password on your router.
- Use two-factor authentication.
- Use unique phrases (like lyrics to your favorite song) to remember passwords.
- Don’t use common words or numbers like password or 1234.
- Don’t use personal details like your date of birth in a password.
- Don’t use the same password for multiple accounts.
Do your part. #BeCyberSmart