Electric Vehicle Level 2 Charger Incentive
Residential Salem Electric members can purchase a ChargePoint Home Flex electric vehicle charger through Salem Electric for $699 and receive a $500 incentive. To qualify for an incentive members must meet eligibility requirements. Learn more.
- The charger must be purchased from Salem Electric and be installed at a residential address that receives electric service from Salem Electric.
- Installation must take place within 60 days of the purchase date.
- Only one incentive per installation address.
- The member must provide the make(s) and model(s) of the electric vehicle associated with the service address.
- The charger must have access to Wi-Fi.
- The member must acknowledge that Salem Electric will have access to their ChargePoint charging data that will be used to help identify future EV initiatives.
- Installation must be in compliance with applicable local, county, and state code requirements.
For information on how to purchase a charger through Salem Electric and receive a $500 incentive, visit Residential Level 2 EV Charger Incentive.